logo



Masala Nuts & Pineapple Juice

Masala Nuts & Pineapple Juice

Last weekend was good or that what I can say. I went for shopping on Friday, Saturday grocery shopping and Sunday at home. And now back to square one ie come to office, why weekend has to disappear so fast?? Well for the Monday to come I guess..

Anyways today I’m posting very simple recipe of masala nuts which I made as evening snack.

Ingredients:

Cashew nuts – 1/4cup
Almonds – 4 tbs
Salt – ½ tps
Black Salt – ½ tps
Red chill powder – ½ tps
Cumin powder – ½ tps
Oil/butter – 1tps

Method:

1. In a pan dry roast cashew nuts and almonds separately and keep aside (any other nuts can be added too)

2. In the same pan add the oil to heat. Now add the nuts and fry them with all the other ingredients for 5-7mins or until nicely roasted.

3. Let the masala nuts come to room temperature before severing for better results.

4. Masala nuts with Apple Alovera juice are nice combo to try.

When we went for grocery shopping I brought pineapple as it was long time we ate this fruit. BIL prepared Pineapple juice for Kedar, he used honey instead of sugar & here the recipe goes

Method:

Fresh pineapple chunks - 7-8 large
Honey - 4-5 tbs
Ice cubes - as desire

Blend all the items in a blender or mixi for 2-3mins. Super cool pineapple is ready.

24 comments:

  1. wooo..what a refreshing drink and sidely masala mixed nuts...delicious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combo!... feeling thirsty after seeing it!... Its raining and wanted to eat those nuts, but HOT;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the drink and nuts..Loved the glass.Me too hate mondays..

    ReplyDelete
  4. masala nuts are my fav,,juice looks delicious too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Juice looks very refreshing..nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the pineapple juice dear..Really cool n honey with pineapple,must try for sure

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the drink &nuts. All your rercepies are mouth watering..Thanks for visiting my blog and for your inspiring comments. do visit often..one more thing my daughter's name also priti.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear All, Thanks for taking time to writeup the wonderful comments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. my husbend loves any juice with masala nuts combination. i like pineapple juice. but i have fat problem with this nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW......Pineapple juice looks refreshing...Love masala nuts too:))

    ReplyDelete
  11. thatz a deadly combo .. what a refreshing drink

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Really cool snack:-) I don't like pineapple, but any other fruit juice too would be a great combo with masala nuts. Very nice entry!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this snack, and the juice is so refreshing.

    Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Priti,
    What a coincidence, even i ve posted a smoothie on my blog 2day...
    A nutty snack along with refreshing drink....lovely combo....

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello dear, i have a tag waiting for u at my blog..check out

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey wat about computer se hi bheja jaye :P

    Perfect combo, look gooooood!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. nuts and juice looks very delicious.

    Check my blog for tag and magic lamp of luck

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this priti...masala nuts..and pine apple is my fav...thanks for dropping by..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear All..thanks for the lovely comments.

    Madhavi, chal yaar pura le le..sharma mat..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thats a lovely drink Priti...thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  21. masala nuts is a very new recipe to me! And I love your drink too! Great combo..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Iam definitely going to try the pineapple juice and the mixed nuts are a healthy combo. Iam passing you an award. Please do check my blog http://sukanya-keralaiyer.blogspot.com/ for further details.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Indian Khana. Stay Connected with
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest