logo



Dates Ladoo and an Award

Dates Ladoo and an Award



D
ear Sireesha and Suma have passed my Yum Yum blog award…Sorry Sireesha I took long time to pick up the award. Thanks to both of you for thinking my blog as yummy…though I don’t have any sweet dish posted yet :-)
As per the rule I have to write up about my favorite desserts, so am posting this:

My favorite…and means favorite is Rasmalai and Mottichor laddu or Mottichor pak..and I just love these. Thinking of these things make my dil goes mmm mmm mmm…

Na, I’m not big fan of chocolates but I like dairymilk’s fruit & Nuts pack.

Last week in Vani posted Rasmalai and tempted everyone. So out of temptation I tried to make rasmalai the same day as she posted for the first time and wait.....no it’s not what you guys are expecting….It came out pity bad..Malai was so hard….I wanted to cry my heart out…my favorite rasmalai and I can’t make it properly…how sad!! But Vani dear has promised me that she will show the procedure (live) and make for me rasmalai…now that’s gives a bit of relief!!

I followed the same procedure as in Vani’s blog and here is the result.


Since had dates box lying in the fridge for a while now I immediately thought of making it & used dates, Almonds, Cashew nuts, Raisins as I had these at home and sprinkle little of Sesame.

I tried making chakki, but the cutting part was having issues!!

So, I settle myself with making ladoo & tasty, yummy ladoo ready to eat.



18 comments:

  1. Thank you sweetheart:)
    Ladoos are great.... new way to eat dates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on those awards and laddoo looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rasmalai looks good,..and so the ladoos,..i cANT UNDERSTAND WHICH MALAI WAS AHRD,..R U TALKIN ABUT COTTAGE CHEESE...CONGRATS FOR WELL DESERVED AWARD,..NICE ENTRY FOR THE EVENT..

    ReplyDelete
  4. u used homemade cottage cheese for the rasmalai or readymade one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Priiiitiiii!! Shoot me down before I put my foot in my mouth again! ;D

    Enjoy your award, you are a sweet girl. Laddoo looks great and so does Rasmalai. Since you like both, here are mine to check out.

    http://aromahope.blogspot.com/2007/11/date-and-
    oats-crumble-bars.html

    http://foodieshope.blogspot.com/2006/08/
    ricotta-cheese-basundi.html

    My last post today at FH, I will see you again in Sept. Be good!:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ladoo looks great..Can i have one...
    Congrats on ur awards....

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on ur award,and yesterday only I noticed these dates ladoo from sailaja's blog n got attracted,n now its ur turn to tempt me..gr8 entry...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the awards .. Dates Ladoo Wow .. Looks good

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ladoo looks mouthwatering!!!Congratulations on ur awards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the awards. Nice ladoos

    Thanks for trying the dates burfi and i am glad it came out good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on ur award !! Rasmalai and Ladoo looks yummy !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your awards,the dates ladoos look very yummy ....

    ReplyDelete
  13. dates laddu easy and healthy one.
    rasamalai looks tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vani, LG, Priyanka, Ramya, Madhavi, Sailaja, Usha, Archy,VP,AF thanks for the lovely comments.

    Sireesha, there are 2 still left..come fast and take it before it's gone :)

    Asha..I shall not say anything :-)..enjoy your break.

    And all, the rasmalai was not gud:-(..don't go by look ;p

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrates on your awards 2 sweets at atime ooh great mmm that rasmalai looks simply supper

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on the awards!
    Date Ladoos look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. the date laddoos look nice priti. There is so much we can do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This Mottichor laddu looks delicious...they are easy to prepare too. I am going to make them. My family loves such kind of loaves.


    Thanks

    Rumela
    my site

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Indian Khana. Stay Connected with
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest